New and improved Recover It®
Windows 8, iPad, iPod Touch and iOS 7
New Help Files
New interface for ease of use.
Smart Phone, Tablets and PC Recovery - 9 Software programs for the price of one!
- Recover It® is designed to recover existing data directly from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch as well as deleted data when using iTunes backup.
- Recover It® is designed to recover existing as well as deleted data from Blackberry back up files
- Recover It® is designed to extract existing data from Android Devices
- Recover It® PC Backup and Restore is designed to backup files or folders to separate location without affecting original files.
- Recover It® Chat Analyzer is designed to view chat session log of installed chat clients without logging into the account.
- Recover It® Porn Detection is designed to detect images likely to be adult content.
- Recover It® Privacy Cleaner is designed to erase traces left after using system
- Recover It® Shredder is designed to permanently delete files, folders and traces left of any deleted files.
- Recover It® WinRecovery is designed to recover deleted files from windows partitions
- Forensic quality data recovery of over 25 different types of files
- Works on most devices with flash memory
- Retrieve deleted data even if recycle bin has been emptied
- Search for chat logs or pornographic images
- Easy to use
- Easy to read report
iPhone—iOS version 7 and previous versions
Android—4.2 and previous versions except basic android version
Blackberry—7.0 and previous versions
- Android 4.2 and previous versions
- Android data transfer cable
- Device driver from manufacturer of Android device
- USB Debugging’ enabled on Android device
- iPhone iOS version 7 and previous versions
- iPhone® data transfer cable
- If recovering data without an iPhone®, an iTunes® backup file is required
- The latest version of iTunes® software must be installed prior to using this application
All Programs Hardware and Software requirements
- Blackberry backup file (ipd or bbb)
- USB 2.0 port
- Pentium 233 MHz or higher
- Supports 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows XP (service pack 2), Vista and Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Ensure Dot Net 2.0 is enabled on your PC