What are the laws for audio and video?
It is against State and Federal laws to sell any covert type hidden camera containing a microphone to the general public. Hidden Cameras with built-in audio are only for law enforcement personnel and individual with special licensing.It is your responsibility to check local, municipal, and provincial laws before ordering or using any of the products in this site. SpyGear4U Inc. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of time or profits, or any other losses incurred by the buyer in connection with the purchase, installation, or operation or failure of any products supplied by this site.
CAUTION: All Audio and Video products for sale on this site should be used in a lawful manner. You should follow all local, state, and federal laws.
Additional articles in this section...
- Are Cell Phone Jammers Legal?
- Are Tasers and Stun Guns Legal?
- Button & EyeGlass Recording Kit
- Can You tape a conversation?
- Cell Phone & Video Jammers - Who Can Use Them?
- Do the covert cameras come equipped with audio?
- GPS Tracking Technology & The Law
- How do I setup Voice Activation on my Diasonic Recorder?
- How does the DRC (Digital Recording Card) work?
- I have a 2.4GHz telephone system, will that be a problem with my 2.4ghz wireless camera?
- I'm having trouble with my PocketPRO PV-500 DVR.
- Legal Status of Products
- My Diasonic DDR Recorder is locked up - what should I do?
- PocketMate DVR - Playing Files in Media Players
- The Remote Mic is not working on the 136HR Recorder
- Tracked By CellPhone - Is It Legal?
- What are the tape recording laws by state?
- What does Camera Resolution & Lux mean?
- What's the difference between a wired camera and a wireless camera?
- Wireless Communication Privacy